|Sector||EngineeringTrade, Craft & IndustrialOffshore|
|Salary||£17.00 - £18 per hour + Plus Benefits|
Our client is the UK's leading technology innovation and research centre for offshore renewable energy and are looking for a strong Electrical Technician to join their ever-expanding team in Blyth, Northumberland!
The position might be suitable for people of have held roles such as: Electrical Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance Technician.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Time served Electrical technician apprenticeship level 3.
- Experience of heavy cable glanding
- Experience of panel wiring
- Experience of metal containment
- Understanding of Engineering drawings and principles
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Able to work in a team and by themselves
If you feel you have the relevant skills, please click APPLY now and attach your most up to date CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.