Mechanical Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Salary||Up to £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
Mechanical Design Engineer Required
A Fantastic opportunity to join a leading engineering and equipment supplier company based in Great Yarmouth.
Does a salary of circa £40k with additional benefits for a 39-hour week with an early finish on Fridays and many pension and health insurance extras suit you?
Are you an Innovative Mechanical Design Engineer able to drive conceptual creative designs for the company's complete equipment and product range, and for customer applications?
Do you have a minimum of 6 years of experience and a HNC / D or B.Sc. in a Scientific/Engineering capacity?
You will be:
* Reporting to Head of Mechanical Engineering
* You will create conceptual and customer-specified designs.
* Co-ordinating with Senior Engineers including electro-mechanical design engineers.
* Fulfilling economic and proprietary requirements as specified.
* Producing and presenting layouts for review.
* Producing 3D models in Autodesk Inventor.
* Producing assembly drawings in Autodesk Inventor or similar using CAD packages.
* Producing parts lists and Bill of Materials.
* Issuing Design Drawings for manufacture.
* Maintaining Document Control of all revisions.
* Supporting Sales with quotation drawings.
* Responsible for risk assessments regarding both safety and design.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.