This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £9.70 per hour|
|Start Date||June 2022|
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a fast-growing company selling high quality products to a forever growing customer base.
Our client is looking for a dynamic Purchasing Administrator to join their purchasing team. The successful applicant will enjoy dealing with customers / suppliers and knows that exceeding expectations is pivotal to the continued success of their business. Excellent telephone manner and IT skills are vital.
Commencing in June 2022, starting 2-3 days per week, Monday to Friday (Flexible), then from July 2022 increasing to 5 days per week Monday to Friday - 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs.
Pay rate: £9.70 per hour, subject to experience.
The duration of the assignment, could be up to 1 year, subject to the clients continuing requirements.
As a Purchasing Administrator, the key responsibilities of the role include the processing and management of purchasing tasks, building and maintaining excellent supplier relations and assisting in new product projects and research.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
* Updating and maintenance of purchasing information onto the computer database.
* Communicating with suppliers
* Keeping purchase orders up to date including delivery dates
* Sorting warranty issues and incorrect deliveries with suppliers
* Raising urgent purchase orders for one off customers
* Organising and booking orders to be delivered to our clients location
To secure this great opportunity, apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.