This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
Are you looking for your next challenging position? We have a new permanent opportunity for a Production Supervisor to start ASAP for our client based in Lowestoft who are makers and suppliers of quality brushes for the fine arts, craft, edcuation, and cosmetics sectors, established over 100 years'.
As a Production Supervisor you will be required to work the following hours; Monday- Thursday 08.30hrs-17.30hrs, Friday 08.30-12.30hrs on a salary rate of up to £26,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The Production Supervisor will be…
Working closely with line management, peers and colleagues, supervise the production team in all aspects to meet departmentally related site targets within the necessary timescale. Making optimum use of all resources whilst meeting specified quality and safety standards.
You will be required to…
* Work with Production Supervisor organise effective utilisation of General Operatives, equipment and sequencing of operations to achieve or exceed budgeted KPI's.
* Maintain a safe system of working by supervising the section through regular checks to ensure compliance in accordance with company Health and Safety Policies.
* Effectively operate company/departmental procedures.
* Supervise completion of training records as required.
* Ensure Production loss is minimised with the introduction/management of preventative maintenance initiatives and quick reporting/management of unforeseeable engineering issues.
* Conducting Performance & Development reviews in line with site objectives and assist with the management of any subsequent performance issues.
* Through in depth knowledge of production processes, modern manufacturing techniques, C.I theories, ensure processes are controlled, followed, reviewed and improved to maximize site performance.
* Be proactive in carrying out ongoing reviews of departmental work methods and procedures and drive changes required.
* Support the expansion of the business by developing sample products, new ideas, and cost saving exercises.
* Drive all internal and external site related audits, with completion of all associated training, documentation, and certification as required.
* Drive the qualities systems on site. Policies and procedures, standards all to be reviewed and improved where applicable, all in line with group structure.
You will need to of …
* Demonstrated supervisory experience.
* Demonstrated experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
* Demonstrated knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques.
* Demonstrated experience of leading quality team(s).
* Interpersonal Understanding/Communication.
* Efficiency and Results Orientation.
* Staff Development.
* Team Leadership.
* Organisational Awareness/Commitment.
* Service Orientation.
* Analytical Thinking.
If this sounds like a perfect job for you then APPLY NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.