This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
Warehouse Person / Stock Controller required on a full time / permanent basis in Halesworth!
As a Stock Controller you will have excellent communication skills and be competent with Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook. You must have excellent attention to detail and be competent on ERP (Enterprise resource planning) systems; however, training can be provided.
The salary on offer is circa £23,000 - £25,000pa, subject to experience, plus company pension, career progression and employee benefits.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 08:00hrs - 17:00hrs, but flexibility is required
Stock Controller main duties
* Complete stock takes as required in a logical, efficient and timely manner.
* Liaise with the purchasing department detailing current stock and future stock requirements to ensure orders are placed for future demands.
* Potential travel to offsite storage facilities as and when required to organise and log stock levels.
* Provide clear and accurate information for stock takes
* Monitor and organise stock supplies to the decoration department to ensure machines are running at their optimal levels.
* Ensuring complete B.O.M (Bill of Materials) are in place for all production processes.
* Accurately pick and transfer stock from three site locations and internally.
* Ensuring delivery notes are accurate and incoming stock intakes are recording correctly.
* Assist with the training of staff for stock issues.
* Any other assistance as and when required within the planning and logistics department.
* Methodical approach to tasks
* Strong work ethic and a 'Can Do' attitude
* Team player
* Takes pride in the accuracy and condition of stock
If you are a warehouse person that take's pride in the accuracy and condition of stock and are passionate about improving standards please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.