This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £10.72 per hour + Plus Benefits|
Talented Warehouse person required to work for an award winning manufacturer based in Halesworth
As a Warehouse person you will be part of a growing family business whose company philosophy is firmly rooted in providing flexible innovative solutions for their clients' production criteria.
Offering a competitive salary £23,000pa
Shift patterns will be rotational;
06:00 - 15:00hrs
07:00 - 16:00hrs
08:00 - 17:00hrs
13:00hrs - 22:00hrs
Warehouse Operative Job Duties:
* Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor and part of the busy multi functional warehouse team
* Ability to work within a rota shift pattern.
* Receiving deliveries and ensuring stock is moved correctly and accurately using forklift
* Using the computerised system to log and track stock
* Ensure working practices are maintained to the highest standards of housekeeping, health, safety, hygiene and security
* Must have experience in a busy, manufacturing and computerised warehouse
* Experience using a forklift and a minimum qualification of a UK Counterbalance licence
* Ideally Bendi and/or Reach Licence
* Ability to enter and process data on computerised systems/scanners
* Good Literacy and numeracy skills
* Self motivated and a good team player
* Good housekeeping skills
Please click APPLY now to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.