This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Plus Benefits and Flexi-Time|
(Trainee) Stock Controller required on a full time / permanent basis in Halesworth!
As a (Trainee) Stock Controller you will have excellent communication skills and be competent with Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook. You must have excellent attention to detail.
On site training will be provided where required.
The salary on offer is between £20-24,000pa, depending on experience.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week 08:00 - 17:00hrs Monday-Thursday & Friday - 08:00hrs - 16:00hrs, but flexibility is required and flexi-time offered.
(Trainee) Stock Controller main duties:
* Complete stock takes as required in a logical, efficient and timely manner.
* Coordinate teams for larger stock takes.
* Plan and complete perpetual stock takes.
* Provide clear and accurate information for stock takes
* Use the system to investigate and identify the root cause of issues such as missing pallets and/or substitutions and provide clear and concise reports for further action.
* Assist operation in locating "missing pallets"
* Perform checks on intakes to ensure correct process has been followed, paperwork has been completed correctly and pallets are labelled up correctly.
* Identify, process and dispose of damages, including damaged returns
* Assist with the processing of returned stock
* Assist with the training of staff for stock issues.
* Communicate with the customer to discuss any stock issues including the disposition of damages.
* Use operational software systems to rectify stock issues arising during the shift.
* Methodical approach to tasks
* Strong work ethic and a 'Can Do' attitude
* Team player
* Takes pride in the accuracy and condition of stock
If you take pride in the accuracy and condition of stock and are passionate about improving standards please click APPLY now !
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.