Customer Service Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £19000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small, fast-growing mail-order company in Thirsk selling high quality products to a forever growing customer base.
Our client is looking for a dynamic customer service assistant, preferably with customer service assistant experience, to join their team of customer service advisers for INBOUND calls. The successful applicant will enjoy dealing with customers and knows that exceeding customers' expectations is pivotal to the continued success of their business. Excellent telephone manner and IT skills are vital.
The customer service assistant duties will include, but not limited to:
* Order Processing - enter all telephone and mail orders.
* Returns and Refunds - process returns and refunds in a timely and efficient manner.
* Queries/Correspondence - deal with customer queries and send out appropriate correspondence.
* Shop - serve customers in our onsite establishment.
* Warehouse/Stock - ensure that accurate stock control procedures are in operation and help in the warehouse during busy periods.
Hours of Work: shifts are a mixture of either 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs, or 10:00hrs to 18:00hrs Monday to Friday, plus 2 x Saturdays per month 10:00hr to 15:00hrs with paid overtime above 37.5 hours. On rare occasions, during very busy periods, you may be asked to work from 9:00hrs to 18:00hrs.
Salary: £19,013 £9.75ph. + Saturday hours (paid at overtime rates)
To apply for this job, please submit a copy of your updated CV for review.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.