Customer service manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our Great Yarmouth based client is a truly successful and rapidly expanding retailer with significant growth in online product sales and IRS have been appointed to recruit for the position of a Customer Service Manager.
The company ships over a million products a year to customers across the UK & Europe with sales generated through its own websites as well as marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
As Customer Service Manager you will head up the Customer Service department, managing a large team of advisors to deliver outstanding service across contact points that include email, live chat and social media.
Excellent communication and someone with great positive energy to lift the team is key in this role!
* Delivering exceptional service to customers
* Providing training & support to a team of Advisors
* Measuring & reporting on KPIs
* Recruitment and talent development
* Review management including Trustpilot, eBay, Amazon and Google reviews
* Monitoring delivery performance including Royal Mail, DHL, Yodel and UKMail
* Process development
This is a full time role Monday-Friday although some covering of weekends may be required as the department runs 7 days a week.
There is an attractive salary on offer, staff discount, free parking and a comfortable, modern environment.
* Customer Service Management: 5 years (Preferred)
If you are an experienced Customer Service Manager looking for a new challenge in a growing company then we would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.