This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £13.99 per hour|
A wonderful opportunity to work for our client, a well respected company in Northallerton!
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the company's Director.
This is a temporary role with an anticipated duration of 6 months.
Your working hours will be 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
The starting salary for this role is £26,999 (£13.99) per hour
PA primary functions -
* Develop, manage and maintain secretarial and administrative systems and processes in respect of the Directors
* Manage a central filing system for Directors including a tracker system for reports, minutes, outcomes and actions
* To be personally responsible for all secretarial work requiring a Security Clearance Level security check
* Assist Directors in planning future work including reporting deadlines for a variety of commitments
* To assist the Directors to meet their commitments by controlling and maintaining working diaries, in tandem with electronic systems, to ensure optimum time management
* To quality check reports and documentation required for, or produced on behalf of the Directors
* To undertake all confidential and non-confidential administrative and clerical functions required to support the Directors
* To book meetings, seminars, conferences and visits, including co-ordinating UK or foreign travel and hotel accommodation
* To receive, filter, prioritise and task out to officers, as appropriate, incoming correspondence (mail and email) and phone calls
* To take the initiative in correspondence on behalf of the Directors, for approval and signature
* To receive visitors to the Directors, as appropriate
PA essential requirements -
o Experience of providing P.A. support at Director/Executive level
o Qualified to advanced RSA level
o Must work in a confidential and discreet manner at all times
o Flexible approach and able to adapt to new situations and demands
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organisation and with people outside of the Service
o Excellent IT skills including Microsoft package (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) Internet and Intranet usage
o Able to work on own initiative
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Planning and organisational skills
o Current driving licence
It would be desirable if you have experience of audio typing and shorthand
To be considered for this opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.