|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Starting £19000 per annum|
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Production Operative to kick start the New Year! You will be working for a thriving family business who are looking for talented people to come and join their team in Halesworth, Suffolk.
As a production operative you will be responsible for the assembly of the entire product(s) and quality standards. As part of your role you will be producing to the specification given along with cleaning and sanitising of bulk filling equipment to the company's policies and procedures.
Starting salary £19,000 per annum!
Full time working hours over rotating shift patterns covering 6am - 3pm or 1pm - 10pm over Monday - Friday
Production Operative job duties:
* Working in a hygienic manufacturing environment, weighing and preparation of raw materials
* Manufacturing gels, emulsions, and various cosmetics products following set methods and specification to quantities of 50kg - 4000 kg
* Ensuring strict hygiene, housekeeping, protocols, company rules and procedures are being met
* Working in a strictly controlled quality environment
* Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills to follow strict instructions and communicate with colleagues
* High levels of attention to detail
* Good statistical and numerical ability
If you are motivated, hardworking, and have a 'can do, will do attitude' please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.