Clerical Assistant / Receptionist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£8.19 per hour|
Temporary Clerical Assistant/Receptionist vacancy has arisen to start February 19th 2018 - 31st March 2018 for our client based in Northallerton.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work 37 hours per week (Normal office hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday and 08:30 - 16:30 on Fridays). You will be on a starting salary of £15,807.00pa (£8.19p/hr).
You will be required to have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively both face to face and in writing. You will also be required to have good organisational skills with attentiveness to accuracy and be confident in the use of Microsoft applications.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th February 2018.
* Receive visitors to Service Headquarters checking appointment and direct accordingly.
* Receive non-emergency telephone enquiries to Service Headquarters, redirect, take and relay messages as necessary.
* Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail, record receipt and distribute as appropriate and arrange postage.
* Maintain service vehicle usage bookings.
* Maintain SHQ meeting room bookings.
* Coordinate and maintain meeting room refreshment facilities.
* Maintain general office supplies and stationary at the required levels for the CAO.
* To arrange accommodation and travel requirements for staff attending external events as required.
* Undertake general administration functions to support the CAO including the use of IT systems.
* Any other duties required to support the CAO commensurate to the levels of responsibility and grade.
* Experience of Microsoft Office applications and other IT software.
* Administrative skills.
* Attentiveness to accuracy and detail.
* Customer service experience skills.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.