Order Processing Assistant - Card Loading
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Ripon, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£7.50 Per Hour|
Are you looking for a temporary opportunity for extra cash in the run up to Christmas?
Currently recruiting for a Order Processing Assistant to start as soon as possible for our successful client based in Ripon, North Yorkshire dealing with the biggest brands in the UK!
You will be on a salary hourly rate of £7.50 per hour starting as soon as possible on a temporary basis until the 20th December 2017.
Hours will be based on a varied weekly rota over 4 weeks - Monday-Thursday ranging from 22.5 hours - 44 hours a week with the occasional weekends required.
Job Title: Order Processing Assistant- Card Loading
Reports to: Department Senior Supervisor
Department: Consumer Ops
* Numeracy in balancing orders, and batches of orders
* Packing voucher orders to specific guidelines and with excellent attention to detail
* Updating order statuses using bespoke systems
* Uploading monetary values to gift cards
* Representing our clients where we act on their behalf for their customer orders.
* Responsible for health and safety in your area of work
* Excellent attention to detail
* Numeracy for balancing orders
* Basic PC skills
* Excellent work rate
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
For further information regarding the shifts please contact us on 01609 777777.
If you think this is the perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.