IT & Communications Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Project Management & Services|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000 per annum|
Permanent exciting new opportunity available for an IT & Communications Manager to start as soon as possible based in Halesworth!
You will be required to work 8.00hrs-17.00hrs on a very attractive and competitive starting salary!
You will be required to complete the following duties…
* Managing SQL database access, ensuring that databases are backed up and always available to meet user requirements.
* Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation. Maintain and Manage Firewall.
* Writing SSRS reports, documentation and operating manuals.
* Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments
* Evaluate the functionality of systems and produce enhancements that are user friendly.
* Consult with users, ascertain needs and ensure that facilities meet requirements.
* Ensure adherence with software licensing laws.
* Implement /manage security or integrity and back up procedures.
* Respond to breakdowns, diagnose and resolve software and hardware faults.
* Obtain, replacement or specialist components.
You will be required to have the following essential skills & experience…
* Relevant experience as Senior developer or IT Manager.
* Effective Communicator, good organising, planning and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage processes and people through change.
For more info on this excellent new opportunity contact one of our friendly team today or simply APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.