|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £15.36 per hour|
We are currently looking for a Development Analyst to work with our client in Northallerton on a temporary basis!
As a Development Analyst, you will be on an attractive hourly rate of £15.36 per hour. This is a full time role and is expected to last for 6 - 12 months, in which time you will play an integral part in designing and developing the company's data management process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Identify and evaluate opportunities for innovation and improvement
* Manage information, knowledge and communication systems
* Provide in-depth analysis of highly complex data for the relevant stakeholders to review
* Assist in data quality checks
* To design and implement complex dataset queries using SQL Server
* To assist in the development of the IRMP through the provision of data and analysis
* To participate in projects as required to develop the provision of business data
* To attend meetings as required and present relevant reports as required.
IT Skills & Experience Required:
* In-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL
* Creating reports using SSRS
* Knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack using Visual Studio (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
* Knowledge of data warehouse concepts, such as OLAP cubes
* Qualified and proven experience of Microsoft Office
* Advanced Excel skills
Further Skills Required:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in a similar analytical role
* To be comfortable presenting business information to a range of audiences
* Awareness of the current General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 and remain compliant with these regulations and internal policies
* Good time/project management skills
* Knowledge of database security
* High level of attention to detail
* Hold a full current UK drivers licence
If this sounds like the role for you please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.