|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £22000 per annum|
Seeking an enthusiastic, skilled and experienced time-served Motor Vehicle Mechanic for an immediate start at a family run garage in Beccles!
Working 39 hours per week Monday - Friday with additional overtime available at time and a half
The successful candidate will be entitled to 28 days holiday including bank holidays, and eligible for an attractive salary in the region of £22,000 per annum (salary dependent upon experience).
As a Mechanic, duties will include but not be limited to:
* Conducting all levels of servicing
* Write out clean and precise job cards to be converted into invoices
* Road testing vehicles
* Carry out general and MOT repairs to a high standard
* General maintenance and servicing to all makes and models of vehicles
* Keeping workshop clean and tidy
* The ability to diagnose faults both manually and electronically with diagnostic equipment would be an added advantage
The ideal candidate must:
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Hold either a Level 2 Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Technology or equivalent experience
* Able to work well on own initiative as well as in a team
* Hold a full driving licence
Holding an MOT testers qualification would be advantageous. The successful candidate must be prepared to undertake additional training and qualifications should that be necessary.
Please click APPLY if this sounds like the job for you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.