This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Bedale, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £18500.00 per annum|
Excellent PERMANENT opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a friendly team with our client, close to Bedale, North Yorkshire!
Your working hours will be 09.00hrs-17.00hrs Monday-Friday with a 30 minute lunch break.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be on an attractive salary of £18,500 per annum.
Your role will involve:
* General administration duties, filing, dealing with telephone queries
* Dealing with incoming queries from suppliers and customers
* Credit control
* Raising of invoices by inputting tickets onto transport system
* The use of a bespoke internal system
* Liaise and assist with other departments
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous experience with Sage 50 Accounts
* Have a good eye for detail
* Possess a flexible approach to work
* Have good organisational and time management skills
* Be able to demonstrate individual initiative
* Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Have experience in using Microsoft software, Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will need to be computer literate / technically minded and will also need to have at least 1 year's experience in an accounts type role. Experience with logistics would be advantageous.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU? APPLY NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.