This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£21000.00 - £25000 per annum|
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a production Team Leader to join an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer in Halesworth.
As Team Leader, you will be working in a manufacturing environment, responsible for the overall co-ordination of the liquid filling process. You will need enthusiasm and determination to motivate and inspire your team to achieve given targets. The successful candidate must be fully aware of, and must comply to the company's standards of housekeeping, quality, protocols and rules.
Offering a competitive starting salary of £21,000 per annum, rising to £25,000 once fully trained and through showing commitment to the company with a minimum of 2 years of service.
You will be working on a weekly rotating shift pattern, with the hours of 05.45hrs- 14.00hrs & 13.45hrs - 22.00hrs.
Team Leader Job Duties:
* Ensure all lines/vessels are running to optimum capacity
* Workforce planning to ensure the right number of people are allocated to the right duties
* Interpret specifications and job orders to workers and assign duties
* Ensure assembly of finished goods is to the specification and quality standards
* Perform on-line quality control checks
* Maintain good housekeeping at all times within your area
* Interpret company policies to workers and ensure safety regulations are followed
* Responsible for highlighting and addressing any H&S or poor housekeeping duties, as well as any operational shortfalls or equipment faults.
* Support Supervisors and Production Managers in the daily running of production
Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Experience as a Team Leader, particularly in a manufacturing environment
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills
* Must be adaptable, organised and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment
* Ability to motivate and influence people
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as a part of a team as well as be self-motivated
If you are an excellent people person and problem solver with a 'can do' attitude please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.