Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Area||Norfolk, EnglandSuffolk, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Senior Recruitment Consultant
If you are hungry to take that next step in your recruitment career, or you are an experienced, driven and focused senior recruitment consultant, and looking for stability in a permanent role, working for a great company, then look no further!
Get in touch with us now about our vacancy for a Senior Recruitment Consultant!
IRS Recruitment is an established and growing independent recruitment business and we are currently looking for experienced talent to strengthen our team. You will be motivated, results-driven, positive, confident and ambitious, and above all, a hard worker! With our Head Office in Beccles, Suffolk and a further new office in Norwich, Norfolk, we are able to offer flexibility to the right person to work across these two sites, as well as benefiting from working as part of a wider team that includes our North East of England operation.
You will run your own desk, using your recruitment experience and sales and business development skills in this 360° role. As part of this, you will be throwing yourself into matching the best candidates for the required job roles, so there will be lots of telephone work, meeting candidates, client visits and generally using all your skills and experience to build relationships with clients alongside finding out about your candidates needs and skills. Of course, you will also be responsible for managing your own client accounts, networking and negotiating contracts, as well as writing job adverts, resourcing and vetting of candidates, all as part of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle. This is an exciting time for the business and there is huge opportunity for you to develop your desk, with both cold and warm leads, so it is expected that you'll be confident and proactive in seeking new business opportunities as well as continually promoting all the IRS Group business streams, as well as our new office in Norwich.
We want to hear from you if you:
- have a solid background as a Recruitment Consultant (minimum 1 year)
- have good marketing skills with a sound, proven sales & business development track record
- are target driven and resilient
- have commercial awareness
- have strong customer service skills
- are a good communicator with excellent telephone, presentation and relationship building skills
- are engaging and persuasive
- are pro-active and self-motivated with an inherent ability to think on your feet
- have confidence with energy and enthusiasm - a "can do" attitude
- are organised and able to manage your own workload
- have a good team ethic and suited to working in a fast-paced environment
- have a full driving licence
What's on offer:
- We offer a competitive basic salary plus a performance related incentive scheme
- Permanent position
- Modern, positive working environment located in Beccles, Suffolk and/or Norwich, Norfolk
- Working with an experienced, professional, friendly and collaborative team with a passion for excellence
More about Us:
IRS Recruitment is an established division of Industry Resource Services Limited who provide specialist services including project management, HR and Payroll support to international, national and local organisations operating in a range of industry sectors. We are a privately owned business that continues to grow and develop, with a solid reputation for building long-term relationships with our valued clients. With offices in the North and South East of England and a wealth of experience and knowledge in the sectors we operate in, we are proud of our honest, reliable and quality business ethics and passionate in our mission to be the first choice for our customers.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.