|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £9.94 per hour|
A temporary opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant based within our client's central administration office in Northallerton.
As an enthusiastic and proactive Administration Assistant you will provide efficient administrative support to the department, as directed by the Lead Administrator, demonstrating accuracy and a high level of attention to detail.
Together with strong communication skills, you will have a positive 'can do' approach and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will be required for 6 months with the possibility of being extended.
This is a full-time vacancy, working 37 hours per week Monday-Friday, on a salary of £19,171 per annum.
Your primary functions as an Administration Assistant are listed below:
* Assist in general administrative functions
* Process reports, letters, minutes and documentation
* Assist in the production of documents and reports
* Take minutes of specific meetings
* Organise and maintain filing (electronically and hard copy) as appropriate
* Assist in the inputting and monitoring of service information systems
* Administer departmental purchase order numbers and invoices
* Contribute towards the provision of internal events.
The closing date for this position is 10th October 2019, at 5pm. So don't delay your application - click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.