This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £26000 per annum|
Our well established client is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join their growing team in Halesworth!
This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates who are experienced in leading a team with good management skills.
As a production supervisor you will be working in a manufacturing environment, responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination and evaluation of the area. You will ensure that all machinery is set in time for production with the team and that lines/vessels are achieving optimum efficiencies and outputs at all times.
Your role as production supervisor will be to motivate and inspire your staff to achieve given targets, ensuring that all operations comply with department housekeeping and strict H&S rules. Ensuring quality standards, protocols and company rules and procedures are being met.
Offering a competitive salary £26,000!
Hours will be on a weekly rota 06.00hrs-15.00pm and 13.00hrs-22.00hrs.
Production Supervisor job duties:
* Ensure all lines/vessels are running to optimum capacity, quality standards & made in full and on time
* Workforce planning to ensure the right numbers of people are allocated to the right duties
* Manage the staff within the area to achieve optimum results at the highest standards at all times
* Interpret specifications and job orders to workers and assign duties.
* Assist production manager in the daily running of production, establish or adjust work procedures to meet deadlines.
* Ensure assembly of finished goods is to the specification and quality standards
* Ensure Team Leaders are performing on line quality control checks
* Communicate daily and directly to your line manager in order to understand operational targets and to discuss any shortfalls from the previous working day. This includes equipment faults or failures being highlighted immediately to engineering.
* Manage holidays, returns to work interviews and staff performance
Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Good statistical and numerical ability
* "Can Do" mentality, problem solving
* Good standard of Microsoft packages, excel and word.
* Ability to motivate and influence people
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as a part of a team as well as be self-motivated
Please click APPLY now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.