Procurement & Purchasing Co-ordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Wallsend, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £15.00 per hour|
We are looking for a Procurement & Purchasing Co-ordinator to work for our well established client in Wallsend on a temporary basis starting asap!
You will be on an attractive hourly rate approx £15.00 per hour with some movement depending on experience
This is a full time role Monday-Friday 42 hours per week
As a Procurement & Purchasing Co-ordinator your role will involve ordering necessary materials and equipment. Administrative management of the vehicle pool and telecommunication along with providing support for the purchasing manager.
Procurement & Purchasing Co-ordinator tasks-
* Select materials and equipment for maintenance, repair and production purposes
* Draw up requests for quotations
* Receive, assess and select quotations with regards to quality
* Negotiate with suppliers about price, terms of delivery and payment conditions
* Check order confirmations
* Discuss deviations with suppliers
* Monitor terms of delivery and take action
* Organisational skills with regards to the production departments
* Functioning of purchasing, internal purchasing procedures and administrative order processing
* Good knowledge of English and French, basic knowledge of German
* IT: Microsoft Office, ERP (purchasing) programme, Internet/Intranet
If you are highly organised and enjoy a challenge please click apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.