|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We are pleased to announce a temporary vacancy for a Receptionist to start in September with our client based on the outskirts of Thirsk!
As a Receptionist your hours will be Monday - Friday 08.00hrs-17.00hrs. Basic hourly rate will be dependent upon experience.
The successful candidate will be required for approx. 4 weeks.
As a Receptionist will need to be confident and professional in handling internal and external calls. Further responsibilities may include:
* Greeting walk-in customers
* Operating weighbridge when required
* Answer basic enquiries, take detailed messages and provides basic information to all callers
* Communicate with callers and customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
* Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner
* Assist with clerical duties as requested
* Other duties to be determined by management
We need applicants to be self-motivated with a 'can-do!' attitude. Excellent communication and customer service skills will be required.
To be considered for this temporary role please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.