|Salary||Up to £140 per day|
Temp-permanent opportunity for a Plant Mechanic to work for our well established client in Beccles!
As a plant mechanic you will be working for a multi-award-winning waste management company, offering domestic and commercial customers a range of recycling services.
You will be on a rate of £140 per day
Monday-Friday 06.00hrs-18.00hrs with 1 hour unpaid lunch
As a plant mechanic your role will involve -
* Inspecting all mechanical parts, spotting any defects, dismantling and repairing or replacing faulty components
* Reassembling and testing components to ensure they're working safely in line with manufacturer specifications
* Checking new equipment before it's used on site
* Using customer and operator reports to diagnose and find faults
* Undertaking routine inspections of engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrical systems, tyres and the plants' frame
* Keeping comprehensive records of the work they do
* Using a wide range of hand and power tools, including sockets, spanners, screwdrivers, drills, lifting gear, and welding and cutting equipment
* Checking, testing and repairing machinery is also done with computerised fault-finding equipment
Please click APPLY now if you are able to start asap!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.