This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||Up to £8.21 per annum|
We are looking for Harvest Worker! We need enthusiastic and motivated individuals to assist a client of ours over the Harvest period in Beccles. As pioneers in their unique process of energy generation, you would play a vital role in supporting the team with various duties. Help is required over a 6-8 week period from the beginning of September.
As a Harvest Worker your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Use of weighbridge software
* Laboratory work with the sampling of crops
* Yard maintenance duties
* General administration duties
Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to plan and priories varied tasks
* Computer literate
* Access to your own transport
* A positive attitude to your work and able to work independently and as part of a team
Full training will be provided; however the successful candidate must be computer literate and able to manage their workload efficiently.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday - Friday, and will have a choice of shifts, these being either 07.00hrs - 15.00hrs or 14.00hrs - 22.00hrs. As a Harvest Worker in the height of the Harvest period, the opportunity for overtime is highly likely.
If you are motivated and up for a challenge, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.