This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £19500 per annum|
Permanent opportunity for a QC Technologist required in Halesworth to start asap!
As a QC Technologist you will be assisting the Quality Shift Supervisor in ensuring that all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to an acceptable quality. Working in conjunction with other members of the team, Filling and Production staff. Carrying out testing on bulk manufactured products. Ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all time.
Rotating shift pattern Monday-Friday 05.45-14.45 and 13.00-22.00.
*Offering a starting salary £19,500 increasing to £20,000 after a successful probationary period.
QC Technologist Job Duties:
* Carrying out line checks on filled finished products, checking packaging, labelling, batch coding, weights and general appearance.
* Maintaining quality control records
* Assisting the quality shift supervisor to ensure a high level of quality control is always maintained
* Undertaking QC checks and producing reports
* Working with the shift supervisor on conformance reports and quality systems - ISO9001, BRC & ISO22716
* Maintaining laboratory equipment
* Must have relevant experience in a FMCG environment
* Experienced in Quality Systems - ISO 9001,14001 & BRC
* Organising, planning, Literacy & numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Excellent spoken, written communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Good standard on Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook, word
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.