This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £8.50 per annum|
We are looking for a Production Operative to work with our client near Thirsk, producers of ingredients used in the Industrial and Construction sectors.
As a Production Operative your duties will include:
* Loading content from the mixers into machines, operating the machines and then transferring content into packaging. Use of weighing equipment, weighing specific products into containers
* Lifting heavy items of produce, up to 20kg.
* Cleaning out mixers and maintaining a safe and clean environment
* Carrying out quality control checks
Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to plan and prioritise varied tasks
* Experience in a production environment is beneficial
* A positive attitude to your work and able to work independently and as part of a team
The successful candidate must have access to their own transport.
Working hours will be 08.00hrs - 16.30hrs. The successful candidate must be flexible in working hours as there may be times where cover is required. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 for the right candidate!
If you are motivated and up for a challenge, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.