Production Line Setter
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
We are looking for a talented individual to come and join the team as a Production Line Setter in Halesworth.
As a production line setter you will be working in a manufacturing environment. Your role will be to undertake accurate and efficient setting of various machines in the production department. Ensure lines are set in time for production to achieve the company's quality and production targets and ensure all procedures are followed with a high level of discipline.
Your hours will be on weekly rotating shifts 5.45am -2.45pm and 1.00pm - 10.00pm
Competitive salary between £20,000k-£25,000k
Production Line Setter Job Duties:
* Set up production lines to the standards required
* Ensure all production lines are running to the optimum capacity and to quality standards
* Maintain excellent housekeeping and hygiene standards
* Follow company policies and safety regulations.
* Take part in project activities and support the wider engineering team
* Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
* Undertaking line trials of new products and completing necessary documentation in liaison with the account manager
* Be responsible for highlighting and addressing any H&S or poor housekeeping issues within your operational area
* Working as part of a busy team
* Previous experience as a line setter in a FMCG environment
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
* Self-motivated and a real team player
If you are motivated and hardworking with a background in manufacturing please click apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.