This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£17000 - £18000 per annum|
Perfect permanent opportunity for a Despatch Administrator to work for a thriving family-run business in Halesworth!
Your role as a Despatch Administrator will be planning and organising outbound available bespoke products when requested by the customer.
Working hours will be Monday -Friday 08.00hrs-17.00hrs and our Client is offering a salary range of £17,000-£18,000 per annum.
The Despatch Administrator job duties include:
* Plan all deliveries & collections outwards, ensuring packing lists are accurate with additional information where required, alongside liaising with the receiving warehouse
* Complete additional required paperwork for exports
* Liaise with freight provider for deliveries
* Obtain proof of delivery / certificate of shipments
* Resolve problems and queries
* Arrange customer samples via FedEx
* Support dispatch invoices
* General day-to-day support to the wider finance team
Essential requirements for the role of Despatch Administrator are:
* Good verbal / written English
* Good numeracy & literacy
* Interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
If you are positive, proactive and enjoy a challenge, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.