|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £19000 per annum|
Permanent opportunity for a QC Technologist required in Halesworth to start asap!
As a QC Technologist you will be assisting the Quality Shift Supervisor in ensuring that all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to an acceptable quality, working in conjunction with other members of the team, Filling and Production staff. You will be carrying out testing on bulk manufactured products, ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all times.
Rotating shift pattern Monday-Friday 05.45-14.45 and 13.00-22.00.
*Offering a starting salary £19,000
The QC Technologist Job Duties include:
* Assisting the Quality Supervisor to ensure a high level of Quality Control is maintained at all times and that all procedures are being adhered to
* Ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all times
* Carrying out spot checks, AQL checks, bulk testing and checking raw materials and components
* Maintaining Quality Control records and systems
* Carrying out internal audits and investigating root causes and undertaking trend analysis
* Design, plan, deliver and assess training
* Working with the QC Supervisor on Non Conformance Reports and Quality systems - ISO9001, 22716 & BRC with the view of continuous improvements
* Support customer complaints process
* Calibration of equipment as required
* Maintaining the laboratory equipment
* Must have relevant experience in a FMCG environment
* Experienced in Quality Systems - ISO 9001,14001 & BRC
* Organising, planning, Literacy & numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Good standard on Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook, word
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.