|Salary||£0.00 - £31733.38 per annum|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client in Bungay, Producers of well-loved and highly acclaimed books across the world.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of production equipment, and have the confidence to investigate and resolve any machine and system failures to minimise production downtime.
Job Duties include:
* Accurate recording of tasks, faults and any system failures
* Be prompt and accurate in completing maintenance on machines
* You will be working with the engineering team and must be confident in suggesting improvements and preventative strategies.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in the maintenance and operations of a fast-paced environment
* Ability to plan and prioritise varied tasks
* Good numerical, analytical and diagnostic skills
* The successful candidate must possess suitable qualifications to confidently carry out maintenance work
* Experience of working with printing equipment is advantageous.
This role will work on a shift pattern basis, and so the successful candidate must be flexible and prepared to work across days, nights and weekends. The salary for this role is £31,733.38.
If you are motivated and up for a challenge, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.