This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£8.72 - £9.23 per hour|
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to a join a small team within a thriving industrial business on the outskirts of Thirsk. As an Office Administrator, you will play a key part in the operations of the business and the smooth running of the office.
Key Responsibilities as an Office Administrator:
* Customer service duties - follow up on queries, offer advice, provide support
* Act on customer enquiries in a friendly and professional manner, via telephone, email, and occasionally face to face
* Communicate and contribute effectively with all departments in the workflow process
* Ensuring all files and documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner
* Basic bookkeeping duties
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a good eye for detail as accuracy is key as an Office Administrator
* Have a good telephone manner
* Possess a flexible approach to work
* Good organisational skills and be able to work efficiently under pressure
* Be able to work as part of a team AND demonstrate individual initiative
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Having commercial flair would be an advantage
Our client takes pride in their staffs' job satisfaction, with the average length of service in the company being that of 12 years! For this reason, they hope that the right candidate will apply themselves in the role with the goal to establish themselves within their growing business.
The hours are Monday to Friday 08.00hrs - 16.00hrs on a pay rate of £8.72 - £9.23 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate must hold a valid UK Drivers Licence and have access to their own transport.
If this sounds like the role for you then click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.