This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Wallsend, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date||Mid June|
Purchasing Assistant required to start mid-June for our international client based in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear.
As a Purchasing Assistant you will be contracted to work for a length of approx. 3 months
The salary depending on experience and /or qualifications will be in the region of £20k-£22k per annum.
You will be providing professional support to the finance department. This role offers a variety of office administrative duties, financial responsibilities and order processing to support the team.
As a purchasing assistant your main functions will be processing digital purchase invoices / checking supplier statements and providing general finance and admin support.
The skills knowledge & experience;
* Previous purchasing experience
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Excellent analytical capability.
* Positive, results-orientated attitude and high desire to learn & develop.
* Excellent Microsoft Packages
* Confident communicator with excellent professional telephone manner
* Efficiency, with a proactive attitude are essential.
* Ability to Multi-Task and driven to meet deadlines
If this is a perfect opportunity then contact our friendly team today to discuss in more detail or simply APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.