This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||Up to £8.21 per hour|
We are looking for a Harvest Worker to support in the harvest months this Summer for a client of ours in Beccles. As pioneers in their unique process of energy generation, you would play a vital role in supporting the team with varied duties.
As a Harvest Worker your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Use of weighbridge software
* Laboratory work with the sampling of crops
* Yard maintenance duties
* General administration duties
Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to plan and priories varied tasks
* Computer literate
* Access to your own transport
* A positive attitude to your work and able to work independently and as part of a team
Full training will be provided; however the successful candidate must be computer literate and able to manage their workload efficiently.
The successful candidate must be flexible as this is an opportunity to work on variable periods throughout the Summer months.
If you are motivated and up for a challenge, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.