This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We have an opportunity for an Office Supervisor to join our client based in Halesworth on a permanent basis. Our client plays a key part in the plastic manufacturing industry and are looking for an enthusiastic Office Supervisor to oversee and assist the sales team. As a key team member in the office, your duties would include:
- Dealing with everyday customer queries
- Make key decisions
- Liaising with and assisting the Sales Representatives
- Processing of orders and colour match requests on our integrated operating systems
The successful candidate will be required to have the following characteristics:
- Hardworking and motivated
- To be a confident team leader
- To have strong negotiation skills
- To be decisive
- To be computer literate
Training will be provided, although experience in a supervisory office role would be preferred. The position includes a competitive rate of pay, 23 days paid holiday and a company pension scheme.
Interviews are taking place imminently, don't miss out! Apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.