Quality Control Inspector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Inspector to work for an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer in Halesworth.
Specialising in bespoke product development and formulation. For over two decades our client has been creating some of the most well-known cosmetic products in the UK, and year on year, with formulations winning increasingly prestigious awards in top cosmetics ceremonies.
Manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products spanning skin care, bath, body, and aromatherapy products, as well as more niche markets such as mother & baby, Sun Protection factors and organics.
As a Quality Control Inspector your role will be to ensure that all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to an acceptable quality.
Working in conjunction with other members of the team, in all departments to ensure high standards are maintained throughout the factory areas.
Offering a starting salary of £18,398 per annum
Your hours of work will be Monday - Friday 08.00hrs-17.00hrs
Quality Control Inspector Job Duties:
* Carrying out line checks on filled finished products, checking packaging, labelling, batch coding, weights and general appearance are all correct.
* Ensuring finished goods retain samples are taken
* Checking and Maintaining Quality Control records
* Ensuring a high level of Quality Control is maintained at all times and that all procedures are being adhered to in factory areas
* Undertaking Q/C checks, ensuring accurate records.
* Raising issues found to QC technologists and QC supervisor to enable further investigation.
* Calibration and functional checks on scales
Carrying out statistical sampling and quality checks on finished products. Accurately recording and photographing results.
* Ensuring specific customer requirements are met before goods are shipped
* Ensuring samples are taken for customer approval when required.
* Must have 3-5 years experience in a FMCG environment
* Organising, planning, literacy & numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Excellent spoken and written communication & interpersonal skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self motivated
If you are motivated, hardworking with a 'can do', will do attitude please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.