PA / Administrator
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£0.00 - £9.50 per hour|
We have an exciting, permanent opportunity for a PA / Administrator to work with our client based in Hopton, Great Yarmouth. The client is a small family business, suppliers of portable buildings across the whole of the UK.
This role is part time, the hours being 9.00hrs - 13.00hrs Monday to Friday. You may be required to work full time hours when cover is needed.
You will be on a rate of £9.50 per hour, however this may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Your role as a PA / Administrator will be to support the Managing Director in ensuring the business runs as smooth as possible.
- Answering telephone (enquiries, customer service and logistics)
- Raising quotations, purchase orders, transport orders etc.
- Chasing quotations
- Liaising with customers
- Raising invoices
- Inputting supplier invoices on computer system
- Handling transport logistics (liaising with subcontractors)
- General filing.
- Preferably 10+ years experience working in an office environment
- Methodical person with good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Organised person, ability to plan and manage own workload
- You must be happy working independently and be resourceful
- Experience with Microsoft packages, primarily: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with commercial sales or service is preferred
- Experience with logistics is advantageous.
If you are a talented individual looking to become part of an expanding company please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.