|Sector||EngineeringTrade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £28000 per annum|
New permanent opportunity due to expansion for an electrical engineer to join the team in Halesworth.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be working on a weekly rotating shift pattern of 5.45am-2.45pm and 1pm-10pm.
Offering a salary up to £28,000 per annum
Your role as an Electrical engineer will be to identify, plan and design improvements to existing production and process equipment. You will solve problems with malfunctioning machinery to reduce machine downtime and introduce new technologies and safety procedures where required.
Electrical Engineer responsibilities-
* Adhere and comply to BS7671
* Setting up production lines
* Provide engineering maintenance and breakdown service to a large variety of machines including fillers, labellers bath coders
* Fault finding and rectification in a timely manor
* Collect information on all break down activities
* Dealing with contracts and contractors as and when required
* Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
* Electromechanical engineering to ONC or above
* Health and Safety certification
Please click APPLY now to be considered for this role!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.