Customer Account Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
Customer Account Administrator required to join a growing team in Snetterton, Norwich.
This is a full time / permanent position for a Customer Account Administrator to join a fast paced logistics company offering a range of career opportunities.
As a Customer Account Administrator you will have customer service / administrative experience and be an organised and efficient team player.
In return, as well as the usual benefits, such as company pension, annual parties etc, our client offers a vibrant and fulfilling place to work with the opportunity to develop skills and progress.
£18 000 - £22 000 depending on skills and experience
40 hours per week 6am-2.30pm, Friday - Tuesday
Customer Account Administrator main duties:
* Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build customer relationships
* Manage and process deliveries and dispatches of stock in accordance with company procedures and HMRC requirements using in house systems
* Communicate with Operational and Weighbridge staff to facilitate the correct receipt and dispatch of stock
* Timely customer query and complaint resolution
* Maintain neat and organised electronic/paper files and working environment
* Provide additional support to the Customer Account Team and Weighbridge Offices as necessary
* Assist with stock taking
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to work to process
* Able to find solutions and remain calm under pressure
If you are a self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude and previous administrative experience, we would like to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.