|Sector||EngineeringTrade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Permanent position available for an MOT Tester / Mechanic required for a busy family run MOT, service and repair garage in Beccles.
As an MOT Tester your Typical working hours would be Monday-Thursday 08.00hrs-17.30hrs / Friday 08.00hrs-16.30hrs.
Very occasional Saturday morning 08.00hrs-12.00 to cover holidays.
Experience of working within the motor industry is essential along with a valid Class IV MOT licence.
To be suitable for this role you would ideally need class 3&4 qualifications.
*Class 1&2 would be an advantage or a willingness to learn.
MOT Tester job duties:
- Undertake Class IV MOT tests.
- Undertake routine servicing of vehicles.
- Diagnose and undertake general repairs to vehicles including MOT repairs.
- Performing diagnostic investigations into vehicle electrical system faults, such as ABS systems, DPF systems and providing reports on faults found.
- Undertake welding repairs to vehicles.
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome and when required: i. Gather information from customers such as contact details, issues/symptoms with their vehicles.
- Take bookings, issue invoices and contacting customers when their vehicles are ready for collection.
- Obtaining estimates and ordering car parts from suppliers. iv. Undertake any other duties as may be reasonable, and which are compatible with the role.
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.