Senior Design Engineer
|Salary||See Job Description|
We are pleased to announce that our engineering client is looking to develop their team, and we're excited that they've asked us to support them in their search for a Senior Design Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our client's workforce. The position of Senior Design Engineer is a permanent, full time role, working from their head office in the Norfolk area.
As the Senior Design Engineer you will be responsible for producing detailed hardware and software designs for automation/ control systems, so will have similar experience including working with hardware & software solutions using PLC & SCADA systems. You will be required to assist with the development of junior/ less experienced engineers with regards to documentation, designs, software, standards & procedures. You will be required to liaise with vendors & suppliers, whilst taking an active role in the support of sales activities. You will be flexible in your approach to complete additional tasks to support the company and the teams' objectives and have a good sense of humour. This role will involve travelling to and from the clients' sites as and when required.
In order to carry out your duties as their Senior Design Engineer, our client is looking for some of the below attributes:
* Contributing to, and maintaining, the company's engineering standards & procedures.
* Solid Project Engineering / Management experience
* Commercial awareness and experience or understanding of project cost management
* Ensuring that project specific task targets are met within agreed timelines and budget.
* Excellent communication skills to both internal & external customers.
* Ability to plan and organise effectively, whilst able to deliver a strong positive performance.
Our client offers a very competitive salary package with additional benefits and are a fast growing business within the Renewable & Oil & Gas industries.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role and up for a challenge, apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.