Senior Project Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Project Management & Services|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We are pleased to announce that our specialist engineering client is looking to develop and expand their team, and we're pleased that they've asked us to support them in their search for a Senior Project Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our client's workforce. The position of Senior Project Engineer is a permanent, full time role, working from their head office in the Norfolk area.
As the Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the project and planning activities including the creation and delivery of project work plans. Working with the client to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects. Preparation of agreed project documentation & status reports to client and company management, whilst having a good sense of humour. You will be required to liaise with vendors & suppliers, whilst ensuring full compliance with the company's QA standards. Being flexible in your approach to complete additional tasks to support the company and the teams' objectives. This role will involve travelling to and from the clients' sites as and when required.
In order to carry out your duties as their Senior Project Engineer, our client is looking for some of the below pre-requisites:
* Contributing to, and maintaining, the company's engineering standards & procedures.
* Solid Project Engineering / Management experience.
* Commercial awareness and experience or understanding of project cost management.
* Ensuring that project specific task targets are met within agreed timelines and budget.
* Excellent communication skills to both internal & external customers.
* Ability to plan and organise effectively, whilst able to deliver a strong positive performance.
Our client offers a very competitive salary package with additional benefits and are a fast growing business within the Renewable & Oil & Gas industries.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role and up for a challenge, apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.