This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £8.8 per hour|
We are pleased to announce a temporary vacancy for a Receptionist to start asap based in Northallerton!
As a temporary Receptionist you will be required for 8 weeks.
The salary is £17,007 per annum, £8.80 per hour.
This is a full time position and the successful candidate will start at 08.20am and finish at 17.00hrs with 1 hour for lunch.
As a receptionist, you will need to be confident and professional in handling internal and external calls and dealing with visitors to the site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Handle mail
* Provide reception services
* Make and receive telephone calls
* Use electronic message systems
* Use diary systems
* Use office equipment
* Maintain and issue stationary stock items
* Receive non-emergency telephone enquiries to Service Headquarters, redirect, take and relay messages as necessary
* Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail, record receipt and distribute as appropriate and arrange postage
* Maintain service vehicle usage bookings
* Maintain SHQ meeting room bookings
* Coordinate and maintain meeting room refreshment facilities
* Maintain general office supplies and stationary at the required levels for the CAO
* To arrange accommodation and travel requirements for staff attending external events as required.
To be considered for this temporary role please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.