This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £7.83 per hour|
Warehouse Person required for our well established company in Southwold providing quality products and renowned for excellent customer service.
You will be on an hourly rate of £7.83 per hour working 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
This will be a temporary leading to permanent starting asap.
As a Warehouse Person you will be required to assist with unloading containers and replenishing stock in the warehouse. You will be reliable and enthusiastic, have good attention to detail, happy to carry out physically demanding warehouse work.
You will report directly to the warehouse manager and it is important that you can fit in well with a small, friendly team.
Warehouse person duties:
* Monitor and replenish stock in the warehouse
* Pick orders from the warehouse bin locations ready for despatch to customers
* Unload containers
* Lift and shift heavy items of furniture
* Pack orders for despatch to customers, using a computer system to print off the postage labels and invoices for the order
* Other ad hoc warehouse tasks as required by the warehouse manager
If this sounds like the perfect temporary opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.