This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £18037.5 per annum|
A Talented Warehouse Operative required to work for a highly successful cosmetics manufacturer based in Halesworth.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be part of a growing family business whose company philosophy is firmly rooted in providing flexible innovative solutions for their clients' production criteria.
Offering a competitive salary £18,037.50
Shift patterns will be either 6am-3pm; 1pm-10pm or 8am-5pm.
Warehouse Operative Job Duties:
* Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor and part of the busy multi functional warehouse team
* Ability to work within a shift pattern of either 6am- 3pm; 1pm-10pm or 8am-5pm
* Receiving deliveries and ensuring stock is moved correctly and accurately using a forklift
* Using the computerised system to log and track stock
* Ensure working practices are maintained to the highest standards of housekeeping, health, safety, hygiene and security
* Must have experience in a busy, manufacturing and computerised warehouse
* Experience using a forklift and a minimum qualification of a UK Counterbalance license
* Ideally Bendi and/or Reach Licence
* Ability to enter and process data on computerised systems/scanners
* Good Literacy and numeracy skills
* Self motivated and a good team player
* Good housekeeping skills
Please click APPLY now to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.