This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £8.00 per hour|
A chance to become part of a fast-growing company in Halesworth has arisen and we are pleased to assist our client in seeking a Production Operative to join their thriving team.
This is a temporary to permanent position ideal for someone who is hard working and enthusiastic with the ability to work as part of a team as well on their own. As a Production Operative you will need to follow specific instructions accurately requiring you to be proficient in English reading and writing. You will also be reasonably fit and able in order to carry out the manual tasks of this busy position.
The position is a full-time role on a good starting rate of £8.00 per hour with typical working hours between 6am to 6pm, Monday to Friday which may require a degree of flexibility to be exercised. You will begin on a 3-month trial basis after which your pay will be reviewed.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carry out all aspects of packing including placement, labelling, coding, filling and weighing levels of products.
- Stock control and rotation.
- Working on a production line.
- Cleaning - on a schedule basis.
- Clearing out and tidying fridges in preparation for Processing Day.
- Warehouse management.
- Sorting and preparing trollies, crates and boxes for the Production Run.
- Ensure compliance with all legal obligations with completion of all relevant documentation.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene.
Whilst training will be given to the successful candidate, previous experience in a food production environment would be advantageous.
Please click APPLY now if this position is for you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.