This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
We have a permanent opportunity for a Development Chemist to work for our client, well known for creating high quality cosmetics products based in Halesworth. Our client lives and breathes innovation, new technology and they are at the forefront of new raw materials. They encourage blue sky developments and enable your creative flair to flow. This is an exciting opportunity and we expect to receive lots of interest, so don't delay, apply today!
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary around £25,000-£30,000 per annum and the working hours are Monday-Friday flexitime 08.00hrs-17.00hrs, with flexitime opportunity.
Development Chemist Job Duties:
* Working with the Commercial Team on NPD briefs taking from concept through to launch
* Working with customers on briefs, technologies, textures and innovations
* Development of products through the laboratory in all areas of personal care including: skincare, haircare, bath and body & baby
* Responsible for formulas through stability, micro and compatibility testing
* Present new ideas and blue sky formulations to new and existing customers
* Keeping up to date on trends and attending cosmetic seminars and events
* Acting as duty chemist across the factory during manufacturing process being a trouble shooter and solutions focused
Development Chemist Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Proven experience in formulating in the personal care sector
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team
* Natural creativity and flare for product development and innovation
* Interest in natural and organics
If you can see yourself working for our client who are champions of people development, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.