|Location||Wallsend, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Renewable EnergyBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Are you looking for a new, fast-paced, challenging role? We are pleased to announce that our market-leading, Renewable Energy client is expanding and looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team on a project basis. Don't miss out, apply today!
As the HR Manager you will report directly to the company's Director and to the Director of Finance and Administration of the Group. You will be responsible for all staffing requirements and the provision of professional advice on all HR related matters. You will consult with the Production Manager on a day-to-day basis, and other departmental managers as and when required to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
The key responsibilities and duties as the HR Manager will be:
- To organise the personnel administration flow in relation to working time, sickness/absence and health services
- To produce/update company procedures and communicate them to all employees and consultative bodies
- To supervise HR Assistant(s)
- To advise and support the Management Team on all HR related matters
- To provide advice on external agencies and training bodies and manage them accordingly
- To administer payroll processing
- To ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- To provide the Management Team and Group with reports on HR key indicators, follow-up accordingly and make any required adjustments
- To develop the company's HR policy further under the supervision of the Director.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Experience of dealing with high-volume recruitment and managing agency personnel
- Be conversant with the MS Office package
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems
- Knowledge of payroll processing software (preferably M-Soft)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Does this sound like the new opportunity you are looking for? Apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.