This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Wallsend, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our respected global client is looking to expand their team and are now looking for a Procurement Manager with supply chain experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client's team on a long-term contract assignment, on a full-time basis, working out of their Tyneside offices. Our client is looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial and commercial thinking person.
This is a great time for the business as they continue to grow, and we are pleased to be supporting them in their search for an experienced Procurement Manager.
As the Procurement Manager you will report to the director of the site, whilst supervising various other office personnel.
To be successful in this role, you will:
* be proficient at setting up contracts, purchase orders & (SLA's) Service Level Agreements
* be able to follow up on the delivery of materials & plant hire, breakdown management, as and when required
* have the ability to report on all weekly call offs to all critical suppliers together with progress & project planning
* be required to deliver input on the engineering projects.
You will also have:
* previous experience of managing a supply chain and buying within a heavy engineering environment
* the ability to use Microsoft packages, ERP, Internet / Intranet protocols.
* excellent negotiation skills and able to make decisions where required.
* a good basic knowledge of German / French language.
Our client is offering an attractive salary, subject to experience.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.