Quality Control Inspector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Starting £18398.00 per annum|
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Inspector to work for an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer in Halesworth. As their Quality Control Inspector your role will be to ensure that all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to an acceptable quality. In return, our client is offering a starting salary of £18,398 per annum for the right person, based on full-time hours of work (Monday - Friday 08.00hrs-17.00hrs).
Specialising in bespoke product development and formulation, our client, for over two decades has been creating some of the most well-known cosmetic products in the UK, and year on year, with formulations winning increasingly prestigious awards in top cosmetics ceremonies. Manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products spanning skin care, bath, body, and aromatherapy products, as well as more niche markets such as mother & baby, sun protection factors and organics.
Meeting the customer's requirements will be at the centre of what you do, along with making sure the Company's exacting standards and reputation with their client are maintained. Working in conjunction with other members of the team in all departments you will ensure these high standards are maintained throughout the factory areas. You will need to be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, with a "can do, will do" attitude to be successful as their Quality Control Inspector. Typical duties will include:
- QC checks, including line checks on filled finished products, packaging, labelling, weights, appearance, etc., along with ensuring accurate written and photographic records are obtained
- Checking and maintaining QC records
- Calibration and functional checks
- Obtaining samples as appropriate, for approval and product records
- You must have 3-5 years' experience in a FMCG environment
- Sound and proven organising, planning, literacy & numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication & interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated
If you are positive, pro-active and hardworking and the above skillset resonate with you, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.